St. Peter's Parish Histories 1858 - 2017
The area that consists of St. Peter’s Parish, originally known as St. Pierre aux Bouleaux, was settled by a number of French Canadian families as early as 1847. This community was part of Rev. Fr. Peter Schneider’s region. Its sacramental records were recorded in the Goderich book until 1855. Some records were also recorded in St. Columban’s books especially after the fire. The following documents cover 170 years of St. Peter’s parish community from their arrival to 2017.
- 1858 - 1861 Rev. Fr. Auguste Wassereau
- 1900 Rev. Fr. Joseph E Courtois
- 1929 - 30th Anniversary Booklet - Rev. Fr. Leo Marchand
- 1929 - 1979 - Rev. Fr. John J. Bensette
- 1929 - 2008 - St. Peter's 135th Anniversary Booklet - Rev. Fr. Peter Keller
- English Martyrs Church Booklet
- 2008 - 2017 - Rev. Fr. Matthew George
- 2017 - A Year With St. Brother André
- St. Brother André Among Us!